ISOVER HygroWick ®
Insulating sleeve suitable for cold or dual distribution in the temperature range 0 to 250 ° C, especially for cases where there is also a requirement for non-flammability of insulation (protected escape routes, etc.). Application for short-term temperatures below 0 ° C only after consultation with the manufacturer. The insulation thickness must be at least such that the surface temperature of the cladding is higher than the dew point temperature.
Coiled pipe insulation sleeves are made of glass wool. The insulating sleeve has the shape of a hollow longitudinally divided cylinder made of one segment. The product is provided on the inside with a non-flammable capillary conductive fabric to ensure functionality in insulating cold distribution and on the outside it is provided with a surface treatment with aluminum foil. The longitudinal joints are glued with system perforated aluminum tape to perfectly close the housing and to create a functional and aesthetic covering of the capillary conductive fabric.
- non-flammable type of insulation - reaction to fire class A2L-s1,d0
- very good thermal insulation performance
- excellent workability - the product can be easily cut with a sharp knife
- very fast installation - without the need to glue the joints with adhesive
- constant thermal conductivity over time thanks to the active element (capillary conductive fabric)
- the only type of insulation that can be applied to pipes in operation
- the product is made of min. 70% recycled glass
|Vnější průměr potrubí (mm)|