Isover Twinner - základní desky
Isover Twinner facade panels are intended for contact insulation systems with increased demands on the efficiency of thermal insulation and ensuring fire safety. The Twinner insulation system makes it possible to perform the insulation area according to ČSN 73 0810 without fire strips 900 mm wide, even with even increased fire safety of the insulation.
Isover Twinner is a sandwich-arranged heat and sound insulation board, which consists of an insulation core made of Isover EPS GreyWall graphite insulation with an increased insulation effect and a 30 mm thick Isover TF Profi cover board. The connection is made by industrial gluing using PUR glue, which ensures high tensile and shear strength and enables economical production of insulation boards for energy-saving objects in thicknesses of 100-300 mm. Isover Twinner insulation boards are manufactured using the latest CFC and HCFC (known as CFC) free technologies. The EPS insulating part is self-extinguishing with increased fire safety.
Isover Twinner insulation boards are intended for ETICS facade insulation systems, especially for buildings with increased requirements for fire safety, e.g. residential buildings over 12 m high (up to 22.5 m), where excellent fire-resistant properties allow wall insulation to be carried out without of inserted fire separation strips MW. Other areas of typical use include, for example, low-energy and passive houses
Packaging, transport, storage
Isover Twinner insulation boards measuring 1000 x 500 mm are packed in PE milk film in packages of a maximum height of 500 mm. Plates must be transported and stored under conditions that exclude their deterioration. Do not store in direct sunlight (temperature resistance of graphite core max. 70 °C).
- Excellent fire properties - reaction to fire class B - s1,d0
- The insulation meets the tests according to ISO 13785-1 and ISO 13785-2 and thus meets the requirements of ČSN 730810:2016 Article 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168. without fire separation strips MW
- High fire safety of insulation even during implementation
- Excellent thermal insulation - λD = 0.032-0.033 W·m-1·K-1
- Simple processing with minimal weight
- Perfect protection of gray EPS against the sun (no need for shading during application, possible installation from footbridges)
- Thicknesses up to 300 mm (for low-energy and passive houses)
- Excellent shear properties even for large insulation thicknesses
- Fireproof insulation up to 300 mm thick (up to 150 MJ/m2)
|Thickness (mm)||Packaging (m2)||Transport packaging (m3)||Tepelný odpor RD
|Thickness (mm)120||Packaging (m2)2||Transport packaging (m3)0,24|| Tepelný odpor RD
|Thickness (mm)140||Packaging (m2)1,5||Transport packaging (m3)0,21|| Tepelný odpor RD
|Thickness (mm)150||Packaging (m2)1,5||Transport packaging (m3)0,225|| Tepelný odpor RD
|Thickness (mm)160||Packaging (m2)1,5||Transport packaging (m3)0,24|| Tepelný odpor RD
|Thickness (mm)180||Packaging (m2)1||Transport packaging (m3)0,18|| Tepelný odpor RD
|Thickness (mm)200||Packaging (m2)1||Transport packaging (m3)0,2|| Tepelný odpor RD
|Thickness (mm)220||Packaging (m2)1||Transport packaging (m3)0,22|| Tepelný odpor RD
|Thickness (mm)240||Packaging (m2)1||Transport packaging (m3)0,24|| Tepelný odpor RD
|Thickness (mm)260||Packaging (m2)0,5||Transport packaging (m3)0,13|| Tepelný odpor RD
|Thickness (mm)280||Packaging (m2)0,5||Transport packaging (m3)0,140|| Tepelný odpor RD
|Thickness (mm)300||Packaging (m2)0,5||Transport packaging (m3)0,15|| Tepelný odpor RD
Delivery conditions must be consulted with the manufacturer.
Minimum delivery quantity 10 m3.