Isover TRV trapezoidal infills are an ideal addition to light flat roofs on trapezoidal sheets. Sheet metal wool filled with mineral wool improves the overall thermal and technical properties of the roof and also contributes to higher air sound insulation of the roof structure.
Packaging, transport, storage
Products must be transported in covered means of transport under conditions that exclude their wetting or other deterioration. They are stored lying down in covered areas.
- very good thermal insulation capabilities
- high fire resistance
- excellent acoustic properties in terms of sound absorption
- low diffusion resistance - easy permeability for water vapor
- ecological and hygienic safety
- water repellency - insulating materials are hydrophobized
- long life
- resistance against wood-destroying pests, rodents and insects
- easy machinability - products can be cut, drilled, etc.