Isover DK consists of modules "A" - "F" + base plates. Thanks to the repetition of modules and their padding, a wedge of any length can be created. Isover DK is ALWAYS delivered in whole meters. The standard longitudinal slope of Isover DK is 2%, the standard transverse slope of Isover DK is 8%! Individual gradients can be created for an additional fee.
Isover two-slope wedge. Slope in both directions 0-15%. The dimensions and thickness of the wedges according to the individual project, which we will process for you, including a price quote, free of charge.
Isover DK double-sloped wedges are suitable as a sloped layer of more complex flat roofs, or in cases where the slope cannot be created with only single-step slabs. Falling wedges are used in intermediate layers, between 2 plates of thermal insulation. These wedges are always made to order for a specific roof. Therefore, there is no need to "improvise" on the roof, and the slope is always directed towards the outlet.
Packaging, transport, storage
Products must be transported in covered means of transport under conditions that exclude their wetting or other deterioration. They are stored lying down in covered areas.
- very good thermal insulation capabilities
- high fire resistance
- excellent acoustic properties in terms of sound absorption
- low diffusion resistance - easy permeability for water vapor
- ecological and hygienic safety
- water repellency - insulating materials are hydrophobized
- long life
- resistance against wood-destroying pests, rodents and insects
- easy machinability - products can be cut, drilled, etc.
|Délka klínu (mm)|
|Délka klínu (mm)5 000|
|Délka klínu (mm)6 000|
|Délka klínu (mm)7 000|
|Délka klínu (mm)8 000|
|Délka klínu (mm)9 000|
|Délka klínu (mm)10 000|