Isover Vario® XtraPatch
The Isover Vario® accessory system is specially developed for gluing joints in the surface and details of the Isover Vario® XtraSafe steam brake. The system was developed for lightweight building envelopes where it is necessary to prevent the penetration of moisture into the structure. Thanks to its patented technology - the ability to change the equivalent diffusion thickness, it can also help the drying of the composition. The Vario® premium series, which is based on the Isover Vario® XtraSafe vapor barrier with a maximum equivalent diffusion thickness of 25 m.
Isover Vario® XtraPatch is a self-adhesive connecting tape used to attach the Isover Vario® XtraSafe film to the substrate using the "zip" system. The main area of use is mainly for metal SDK grates. In the package there are already prepared parts with a length of 60 mm. The tape can be applied at temperatures ≥ –10°C and the recommended distance between individual parts is a maximum of 40 cm.
Packaging, transport, storage
Isover Vario® accessories are packed in boxes of several pieces. During transport, there must be no mechanical damage to the products, dry storage. 1 package contains 208 stickers with a size of 20 x 60 mm.
- very good thermal insulation capabilities
- excellent acoustic properties in terms of sound absorption
- low diffusion resistance - easy permeability for water vapor
- ecological and hygienic safety
- water repellency - insulating materials are hydrophobized
- long life
- resistance against wood-destroying pests, rodents and insects
- easy machinability – products can be cut, drilled, etc.
- dimensional stability during temperature changes