Isover InsulSafe® is a pure blown mineral insulation suitable for insulating ceilings and hollow structures. It is a loose insulating material, made of inorganic and chemically neutral material that does not contain corrosive components. Isover InsulSafe® is odorless and does not create a suitable breeding ground for mold.
Isover InsulSafe® is intended for use as blown insulation. It is most often used in horizontal ceilings and hollow ceiling structures. This product is suitable for use in new buildings, but also during renovation of buildings for additional insulation of ceilings. It is a safe additional insulation material, regardless of the type of original insulation material (mineral wool, wood fiber insulation, cellulose).
To ensure optimal thermal insulation, the insulating material must fill the entire space designated for it. When determining the thickness of the ceiling insulation, it is necessary to take into account a reserve that is <1% of the planned nominal thickness of blown wool. After installing the insulation, you cannot walk on the material so that it does not settle.
Packaging, transport, storage
Plastic and pallet packaging. When handling packaging and products, it is necessary to follow the instructions on the packaging or in the instructions for use. The product should be stored under a shed or in a warehouse for protection from weather effects.
- Excellent thermal insulation properties in summer and winter.
- Excellent acoustic properties.
- Non-flammable insulation = meets the strictest class A1.
- Ecological insulation from recycled glass.
- Health-friendly insulation without the addition of chemical preservatives.
- Low diffusion resistance - high vapor permeability.
- Meets the strictest settlement class S1 (less than 1% settlement after installation).
- Proven long-term durability and reliable functionality in practice.
- Simple machine application.
- It is not perishable by fungi, it does not swell.