Isover SD boards are suitable as a fall layer of single-skin flat roofs, which significantly improves the thermal technical parameters of the roof skin, minimally burdens the ceiling structure and, due to the dry process, shortens the installation time. It is most often produced with a 2% slope, but it is possible to make a slope tailored to a particular flat roof. Fall plates are used in intermediate layers, between 2 plates of thermal insulation.
Packaging, transport, storage
Products must be transported in covered means of transport under conditions that exclude their wetting or other deterioration. They are stored lying down in covered areas.
- very good thermal insulation capabilities
- high fire resistance
- excellent acoustic properties in terms of sound absorption
- low diffusion resistance - easy permeability for water vapor
- ecological and hygienic safety
- water repellency - insulating materials are hydrophobized
- long life
- resistance against wood-destroying pests, rodents and insects
- easy machinability - products can be cut, drilled, etc.
|Thickness (mm)||Délka x šířka (mm)||Spád (%)|
|Thickness (mm)0 - 140||Délka x šířka (mm)1200 × 1000||Spád (%)0 - 14|